Malaysia Singapore Delight With Cruise
8 Night(s) Kuala Lumpur 3 Night(s) – Singapore 1 Night(s) – cruise 2 Night(s) – Singapore 2 Night(s)
DAY 1 : Arrival in Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to Malaysia – a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoers
Upon arrival, check in to the hotel and spend some time at leisure. We recommend that you opt for Kuala Seleangor Fireflies Tour or the Central Market Night Tour (on your own). Return to hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Kuala Lumpur Half-day City Tour
After a scrumptious breakfast, get ready for the Kuala Lumpur Half-day City Tour.
Begin by visiting the National Monument – a great bronze sculpture erected to commemorate the soldiers who lost their lives during World War II and the Emergency.
You will then make a quick photo stop at the Gate of the King’s Palace. From here, you’ll proceed to visit the Moorish-style Railway Station Building and the National Mosque, before finally arriving at the imposing Kuala Lumpur Tower. It is the highest tower in Asia and the fourth tallest telecommunications tower in the world. Enjoy the Bird’s eye view of Kuala lumpur from here.
Next is store is a drive past the elegant Jamek Mosque, the impressive House of Parliament and the world’s tallest twin towers – the Petronas Twin Towers!
Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Return to hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Day At Leisure / Sunway Lagoon for “with Frills” package
After breakfast, enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
With Frills Package:
If you opt for with frills package you will enjoy the Sunway Lagoon Tour.
In Sunway Lagoon, you will be experiencing the 5 theme parks with more than 80 rides and attractions which will be loved by the old and young alike. Fun, cheer, excitement and thrill – this is what best defines Asia’s popular attraction, Sunway Lagoon.
Return to Kuala Lumpur in the evening for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Transfer to Singapore
After an early sumptuous breakfast, get ready to be transfered to Singapore by coach. Welcome to Singapore – a bustling metropolis, a shopper’s fantasy, an adventurer’s dream, and a foodie’s delight. Upon arrival, you will be taken to your hotel. Freshen up and relax, spend the rest of the day at Leisure.
Day 5: Singapore Half-day City Tour and Star Gemini
After enjoying a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, gear up for an exciting half-day city tour of Singapore!
You will start by going to the Merlion Statue – one of the most prominent landmarks of Singapore. You can take some pictures here and also view the magnificent Marina Bay in the backdrop. After that, you will stop at China Town where you can buy some reasonably priced trinkets and souvenirs. The tour will commence at Mt. Faber.
Thereafter, proceed to the cruise terminal to board the Super Star Virgo cruise. Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay onboard the cruise.
Day 6: Singapore Star Gemini
Relish the sumptuous breakfast onboard the cruise. In the afternoon, arrive at the port (Port Klang). Take an optional city tour or indulge in other fun-filled activities. Enjoy your dinner and a comfortable overnight stay onboard the cruise.
Shore Excursions (Optional): Friendly crew at the Reception or Shore Excursion Counter will be happy to explain the different options available at each port of call. You may join one of our pre-arranged tours or opt for free and easy on your own. As seats per tour are limited, it is best to pre-book your shore excursion. For shore visits, casual wear and comfortable walking shoes are recommended while appropriate beachwear is ideal for island excursions. (Skimpy beachwear is inappropriate in Muslim countries). Bring sports or gym attire if you are planning to play golf, tennis or workout.
During shore visits, however, it is wise to avoid consuming tap water or drinks with ice from street vendors.
Day 7: Day At Leisure / Sentosa by Night Tour for “with Frills” package
After a ship docks at 1200 hours, you will be transferred from the cruise terinal and will check-in at your hotel.
For with Frills Package: Today we recommend the Sentosa By Night Tour. Activities include: Songs Of The Sea, 4D Adventureland, Sky Tower, Sky Ride and Taste Of Asia.
Day 8: Day At Leisure / Universal Studios Tour for “with Frills” package
After breakfast, spend the day at leisure.
With Frills Package:
if you opt for with frills package you will visit the Universal Studios today, Asia’s only Hollywood movie theme park featuring rides and attractions based on famous Hollywood animation movies such as Shrek, Battlestar Galactica and Madagascar. Experience death-defying stunts, explosions and an ocean of thrills at the Water World. Next, take a walk into pre-history at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Also, visit the Hollywood Boulevard for a stroll down the famous Walk of Fame.
For with frills package dinner coupon is included.
Day 9: Departure For India
After breakfast, prepare for your journey back to India.
Singapore Visa Details :
Single Entry Malaysia Visa:
1. The applicant should have a passport valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Malaysia.
2. One visa application form (back to back photocopy allowed).
3. Three recent passport-size photographs (35 mm width x 45 mm height) against a white background pasted and not stapled on the application form.
4. A typed covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose of travel.
5. Onward country visa.
6. Hotel confirmation.
7. Foreign exchange endorsement /credit card copies.
8. Applicants should submit proof of carrying a minimum of US $ 50 per day. Alternatively, they can show their International Credit Card on arrival at the Malaysian Immigration.
9. Confirmed return air ticket.
10. Bank statement for the last six months.
11. Visa is valid from 90 days up to one year at the discretion of the immigration authorities in Malaysia. Single/multiple entry visas can be issued.
12. Processing time is 3 working days for online and normal application.
SINGAPORE VISA CONDITIONS.
- Visa form fully complete and signed
- Valid passport with atleast six months remaining before expiry from the date of arrival in Singapore.
- 2 Photos (please see the note below for specification)
- Covering letter explaining the reason of travel
- Ensure that passport has at least 2 blank pages
- Leave letter from the company ( NOC letter)
- If the applicant is residing on any other address as mentioned on the passport, than residential proof copy is required.
Terms & Conditions
- The third person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed
- Service tax extra as applicable (3.5%)
- Maximum of 3 persons allowed in a room
- Itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice
- The taxes and visa charges mentioned are as on date and are subject to revision in the event of any changes
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard